General Education Development Test (GED)
Adults who pass the GED Test in Florida are awarded a State of Florida High School Diploma. A high school diploma enables adults to obtain jobs or advancement, enroll in higher education, or pursue technical training.
Specific GED information
- Pensacola State College schedules the exam at various times throughout the year.
- Applicants must meet specific eligibility requirements.
- Scores needed to pass the GED.
- GED Frequently Asked Questions
- To prepare for the GED, call the Pensacola State College Adult Basic Education Department at 850.484.2120.
- Registration for the GED is handled through the Test Center:
- Bldg. 6, Room 635 on the Pensacola campus
- Call 850.484.1656 for details.
For more information, please call the Testing and Assessment Center at 850.484.1656.
Office Locations and Telephones