Student Services - Center for Advising and Career Services
Career planning services are designed to enhance a person’s ability to make an informed career decision. Information is available in the Center For Advising and Career Services located at the following locations:
|Pensacola Campus||Bldg. 5/Rm. 508||(850) 484-1630|
|Milton Campus||Bldg. 4200/Rm. 4204||(850) 484-4410|
|Warrington Campus||Bldg. 3600/Rm. 3624||(850) 484-2342|
|South Santa Rosa Campus||(850) 471-4630|
|Century Campus||(850) 471-4622|
Student Services - Academic Advising/Counseling
Pensacola State College offers academic advising, career and personal counseling, and educational planning for students through a variety of means.
- Advisors are available days and some evenings in the Center for Advising & Career Services on the Pensacola Campus and in the office of Student Services on the Warrington, Milton, South Santa Rosa, and Century campuses.
- Individual and group counseling is available to full-time and part-time students in all areas of study.
- Counselors will help students with program planning, course selection, and graduation or transfer requirements.
- Specialized academic advising is also available in the various academic departments at Pensacola State College.
- Students who have already committed to a particular program or know the major area of study they wish to pursue may receive advising in that discipline in the appropriate department.
- Depending on the particular department and on the student’s needs, the student might be assigned a faculty advisor, work with a department head, or attend a group advising session.