Getting Started - Placement Testing
If you are non-exempt from placement testing or determine it is in your best interest to test you have
- If you have ACT/SAT scores less than two years old, submit them when you submit your Application for Admission.
- These scores help the college determine your placement into college-level English, math and reading courses.
- If you have never taken the ACT or SAT, you will need to take the Florida Entry Postsecondary Education Readiness Test (PERT) before you can register for classes.
- All non-exempt students must begin college prep courses in the first term of enrollment.
- Sequence of college prep courses will help you know where to get started.