- Go to www.flchoices.org
- On the left side of the page, Under "Adults and Postsecondary"
- Click on: Sign in
Step One: Sign in
- On the next page click on Create a New Portfolio
- For "county" select Escambia
- For "campus" select Pensacola State College - CTE Student Resource"
- Provide the personal information requested to create an account.
- Write down your portfolio name and password for future use.
- Click on: GO button at the end of the page.
Step Two: Create a new portfolio
- Inside the block for Choice Planner
- Click on: the orange arrow
Step Three: Click on the orange arrow
- After the page changes, click on the green tab "Your Portfolio" at the top of the new page.
- Click on and look at the five areas in your portfolio beginning with "All About You".
Step Four: Click on "Your Portfolio"
- Click on: the blue "Work" tab.
- Look at the right-hand side of the page "Connect Yourself to Careers".
- Click on and complete the following four assessments:
- Interest Profiler
- Work Values Sorter
- Basic Skills Survey
- General Workplace Skills
Step Five: Click on the "Work" tab
Your CTE counselor will review your results with you at your next appointment and will also show you other features of your electronic career portfolio.
Office Locations and Telephones
Bldg 6 Rm 641