Welcome to Collegiate High School at Pensacola State College
The Department of Secondary Education provides high school courses to adults who wish to continue their interrupted education and obtain a high school diploma.
- Courses offered are similar to those offered in a regular high school program.
- Emphasis is placed on the special needs of the adult student.
- Each student selects courses to suit his or her own pace.
- Part-time students can take as few as one course per term.
- Full-time students can earn as much as two years of high school credit in less than nine months.
- Pensacola State College awards the student a high school diploma upon satisfactory completion of the high school program..
- It is possible to earn two years' of high school credit in nine months.