The sites below are suggestions only. There are many websites that have information about grants, scholarships and loans that are available to students.
- Click "Students" tab
- Choose "Current Students" or "Future Students"
- Click the link for "Finances/Tuition"
- Click the link for "Grants" or "Scholarships"
- Follow the links for information and the application process
- Under the "Student" section, click the "paying" tab
- Click "free money for college"
- Click "Free Scholarship Search." You must register to start the search.
- Click "Grants" for a list of links regarding various grants
- Click "Join Today"
- Complete the registration form. You will be directed through several pages to provide information so that the website will pull up a list of scholarships/loans that suits your needs.
- Registration is free. HOWEVER, to keep it free, fastweb.com sends many advertisements from their sponsors while you are on the website. Remember "no thanks" can always be your choice if you're not interested in the product the ad is selling.
**There is an underscore after the word "list" & another underscore after "6811265"
- Once you get on this page, there is a list on the left side of the Top 5 Medical Scholarships to try.
- Click tab for "News and Events"
- Scroll down left side of page to "Scholarships Now Available".
- Follow the links for information and the application process.
- Under "Employment Opportunities," read about available scholarships and the application process.
- Click "Careers" tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to "Scholarship Programs".
- Click on link for "Nursing".
- Follow the application process.
The site below is a loan program and any financial assistance received must be re-paid.