FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
Fill out the FAFSA on the Internet and submit it electronically or mail a FAFSA to the address you will find on the site.
- Read the Time Saving Suggestions on the site, prior to beginning the online FAFSA.
- Read and follow all instructions carefully to avoid problems. (Accurate information helps ensure prompt processing.)
- Complete anytime after January 1 of the award year you wish to receive aid.
- Award year = Fall, Spring, and Summer Terms.
- Apply only once each school year.
- Online submissions may be processed in one week.
- Apply for a PIN by going to www.pin.ed.gov.
- You may continue to use the PIN from the previous year if you filed last year.
- If required, your parent(s) may electronically sign after applying for a PIN.
- If you choose not to use a PIN, you must print a signature page and mail it to the processor.
- Paper submissions require at least four weeks.
- Pensacola State FAFSA Code - 001513
- You must enter a housing code
- Email - if you submitted the FAFSA online.
- Mail - if you mailed the FAFSA.