To register for an on-line class: Go to the “Registration Choices” Link for instructions to register and pay for any class.
- There is an opportunity for you to sample one lesson before paying for the course to see if it meets your needs/expectations.
- After registering and paying for your class with Pensacola State College, please follow these steps to log in and complete the orientation for your class.
- Go to www.ed2go.com/ce
- Find your class through the “Browse Catalog” or “Search for Courses” feature.
- Find your class and click “Enroll Now.”
- Choose your start date and “Continue.”
- Click on “create account” and follow their directions.
- Click on “continue” to Payment Options.
- Click on “already paid.”
- Click on “Orientation” to begin the orientation.
- Two Lessons will be made available to you each week for 6 weeks.
- You may wish to print the lessons to refer back to the information, after you complete the course.
If for any reason, you need any assistance, please contact our office at (850) 484-1797
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and enjoy your class!
- Aquatics Program and Pool Use
- BLAB Show - Fall 2014
- Continuing Ed. Home
- Driver Improvement
- Instructors Needed
- Online Courses - American Safety Council
- Online Courses - Education To Go
- Online Courses - EWS Fashion Design Academy
- Recreation & Leisure Course Schedule (PDF)
- Registration Choices