Visit a bookstore on any of the three Pensacola State College campuses or visit an online store to shop for all of your school needs.
- Textbooks/school supplies.
- College preparation materials/reference books.
- Textbook buybacks. (Student and picture ID required.)
- Imprinted clothing.
Bookstore Purchases and RefundsBookstore purchases may be made using:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Authorization from the Financial Aid office or other certified office
- Refunds on textbooks will be allowed within 7 days from the first class or within two days if purchased thereafter.
- A SALES RECEIPT IS REQUIRED.
- A full refund is given if books are returned in the same condition as when purchased. All packages must be returned unopened in their original shrink-wrap.
Office Locations and Telephones
- Pensacola Campus, Bldg 5-Student Activities Bldg. - 850.484.1515
- Milton Campus, Bldg 4200 - 850.484.4445
- Warrington Campus, Bldg 3600 - 850.484.2233
Dates & Deadlines
- 3/17-23 Spring Break - No Classes
- 5/2 Session A,C,D - Last Day of Term
- Spring 2014 Term Schedule