To qualify as a perspective Pensacola State College Student Ambassador, you must meet all application criteria and agree to fulfill membership expectation.
Ambassadors will be selected for their demonstration of leadership, academic achievement, community involvement, and display of pride and ownership of Pensacola State College.
- Must be a current Florida or Alabama High School Senior with a completed admissions application and accepted for enrollment for approaching Fall semester.
- Must enroll for at least six credit hours per semester, be a degree-seeking student, and able to attend the July Training Session.
- Must be in good academic standing with a minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and demonstrate prior leadership experience.
- Must be able to serve as an Ambassador at numerous events throughout the year, including evening and weekend commitments (hours will vary based on assigned activities)
- Must commit to serving as an Ambassador for at least one academic year, renewable for a second year if selected. Ambassadors must reapply for renewal.