State of Florida Employee
State employees who want to attend classes at Pensacola State College may do so free of charge.
Some guidelines include:
- Student must be a permanent full-time employee
- Registration for classes is based upon class space available.
- Registration includes a maximum of six semester hours of tuition-free courses per semester.
- Certain courses are exempt from the tuition-free status.
- State employees may have to pay other fees (activity fees, athletic fees, etc.) for certain courses.
Tuition-free courses are not available to employees of state universities and community colleges.
- Fill out a State Employee Tuition Waiver Program
form for Pensacola State College.
- All waiver forms must be processed through the supervisory channels within each state agency.
- Waiver must be signed by the employee, the supervisor, and the head of the employee's state agency.
- Apply/Register for admission to Pensacola State College.
- Submit the original /signed tuition fee waiver and signed admissions form (if not filled out online) to the Financial Aid office at Pensacola State College during the current term's registration period.