Pensacola State College Help/FAQs
Please select a topic for answers to your questions about Pensacola State.
- Campus Tour
- Changing Majors
- Clubs & Organizations
- College Credits
- Collegiate High
- Fees & Fines
- Financial Aid
- Florida Residency
- Online & Night Classes
- Pirate Mail
- Transfer to PSC
- FAQ Home
What do I need to show Pensacola State College for proof of residency in the state of Florida?
- The state requires that you have two forms of documentation that legally tie you to the state of Florida for 12 months prior to the first day of classes.
- Most people use their Florida Driver's License and Vehicle Registration or Voter's Registration.
- If you are a registered voter, but do not have your voter's registration card, please contact the Supervisor of Elections for your county to get your number and original issue date or go to CANIVOTE.org to retrieve your number and original issue date.
- Please review the information on the following URL to view a listing of documents eligible to prove Florida Residency and to determine if you have the legal ties necessary to receive in-state tuition: FLVC Residency Guidelines.
- If you require additional information regarding residency requirements, please contact our admissions office at (850) 484-2544.
Office Locations and Telephones
South Santa Rosa Center
Admissions & Information