Dual Enrollment Classes / Application
When can I attend classes?
Students may attend dual enrollment classes:
- At their high school during regular hours
- At their high school after regular hours, by arrangement.
- On any Pensacola State College campus with other college students.
- During summer school.
- Dual enrollment courses are offered during the summer on any Pensacola State College campus.
- Full course credit earned in only six weeks.
- Three-day weekends.
- On-campus experience.
How do I apply for Dual Enrollment?
- Contact your high school guidance counselor.
- Submit an application:
- Turn in your current SAT, ACT or CPT placement scores.
- Get the proper paperwork from your high school or the Pensacola State College Dual Enrollment office.
Office Locations and Telephones
South Santa Rosa Center
Admissions & Information