Tuition Installment Plan (TIP)
To help you meet your educational expenses, Pensacola State College is pleased to provide the Tuition Installment Plan (TIP)
Please note: You must be a college credit student at Pensacola State College to utilize TIP.
- TIP is available at all campuses.
- TIP allows you to pay your tuition in monthly payments.
- The earlier you enroll through TIP, the more payment options you have.
- TIP is administered for Pensacola State College by FACTS Management Co., Lincoln, NE.
How to Use TIP
- Determine the amount you would like to budget through TIP. You may budget payments in one or two ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)â€“ ACH payments are those payments you have authorized TIP to process directly with your financial institution.Â It is a bank-to-bank transfer of funds you have pre-approved for your expenses at Pensacola State College.Â Â Payments can be made from either your checking or savings account.Â Payments are processed on the date indicated online and will continue until the balance due is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option â€“ Many students and families have requested the option of charging their monthly tuition payment to AMEX, MasterCard or Discover Card.Â This enables you to take advantage of various bonus programs offered by your credit card company.Â If you elect to budget your expenses by using your credit card, it will be automatically charged on the date indicated online.Â The payment amount is specified on the TIPS agreement and will continue until the balance due is paid in full.
- Enroll in TIP
- Have the following information available:
- Your user login is your seven digit student ID number.
- Your password is your birth month and birth year.
- Click on the e-cashier logo to begin enrolling in TIP. (Pop-up blocker must be disabled.).
- The Pensacola State College Cashier's Office is closed every Saturday and Sunday.
- Pensacola State College is closed on Fridays during the summer.
- If you enroll in TIP after 2:00 p.m. on Friday, your enrollment may not be received in the Cashier's Office until the following Monday.
- This may result in cancellation of your classes due to non-payment of fees.
Office Locations, Telephones and Email